Soups! This Vegan Zucchini Soup is easy to make and delicious to eat! No need for the heavy cream in the nonvegan versions.
This recipe is creamy without all the fats that come with regular milk.
I love making this when it’s cold outside! Made with scallions, garlic for flavoring!
I hope you enjoy our Vegan Zucchini Soup!
Creamy Zucchini Soup
- 3 medium zucchinis trimmed
- 1 scallion sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the coconut oil in a saucepot over medium-high heat.
- Add scallion and garlic. Cook until fragrant.
- Add zucchinis and toss to coat with oil. Continue to cook for 4 minutes.
- Pour in vegetable stock and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and puree the zucchinis with an immersion blender.
- Pour in coconut milk and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!