Vegan Wraps, this recipe can be made in an instant pot or just by cooking the lentils and beans the “old fashion” way. (haha)
I prep the beans and lentils and keep them for each time I am looking for a quick lunch!
Personally, I use red pepper hummus and as a spread for me, it adds a little more spice! Although the regular hummus is just as good!
Finally, I hope you enjoy this quick and easy Vegan Wraps recipe!
- Instant Pot
- 4 corn tortillas
- 4 tablespoons hummus
- 1 cup green lentils
- 2 red bell peppers seeded, chopped
- 2 cups kidney beans soaked overnight
- Combine lentils and beans in Instant Pot.
- Add 4 cups water and close with a lid.
- Secure the lid of the Instant pot., Select Manual and adjust to High pressure.
- Set the time to 10 minutes. Once the cooking cycle is done, press the Cancel button. Perform a quick pressure release method.
- Warm the tortillas in a microwave.
- Spread hummus over tortillas.
- Remove lentils and beans from the Instant Pot.
- Spread the legumes over tortillas.
- Top with chopped bell pepper and season to taste.
- Wrap and serve.
If you enjoyed this recipe, make sure to check out our other recipes over on our blog
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!