Vegan Wraps, this recipe can be made in an instant pot or just by cooking the lentils and beans the “old fashion” way. (haha)
I prep the beans and lentils and keep them for each time I am looking for a quick lunch!
Personally, I use red pepper hummus and as a spread for me, it adds a little more spice! Although the regular hummus is just as good!
Finally, I hope you enjoy this quick and easy Vegan Wraps recipe!
- Instant Pot
- 4 corn tortillas
- 4 tablespoons hummus
- 1 cup green lentils
- 2 red bell peppers seeded, chopped
- 2 cups kidney beans soaked overnight
- Combine lentils and beans in Instant Pot.
- Add 4 cups water and close with a lid.
- Secure the lid of the Instant pot., Select Manual and adjust to High pressure.
- Set the time to 10 minutes. Once the cooking cycle is done, press the Cancel button. Perform a quick pressure release method.
- Warm the tortillas in a microwave.
- Spread hummus over tortillas.
- Remove lentils and beans from the Instant Pot.
- Spread the legumes over tortillas.
- Top with chopped bell pepper and season to taste.
- Wrap and serve.
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!