Some of you may know that White Chocolate can sometimes be hard to make vegan. Though we have found a way to make Vegan White Chocolate!
With 7 steps, you will be able to make these delicious Vegan White Chocolate truffles!
These soft truffles will be a fun treat to have for dessert!
Vegan White Chocolate Truffles
- Food Processor
- 1.5 cups dry Coconut plus more for coating
- ½ cup Cacao Butter
- ½ cup Macadamia Nuts
- ½ tbsp Powdered Stevia
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Melt the cacao butter in a double boiler.
- Combine the macadamias and dry coconut in a food processor. Grind into a smooth crumbly texture.
- Add the melted cacao butter, salt, and stevia. Blend until creamy.
- Chill for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Scoop and roll into balls.
- Coat each ball with more dried coconut.
- Freeze until ready to serve.
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!