I had always loved whipped cream even before I was vegan! Though, since trying this coconut whipped cream, I realized that I love Vegan Whipped Cream more!
This recipe is great for when you want to top any dessert with a delicious topping!
Here is a Step by Step recipe to making Vegan Whipped Cream with Coconut milk!
Whipped Coconut Cream
- electric mixer
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. white sugar or to taste
- 1 14 oz can unsweetened coconut milk refrigerated for overnight
- Place a metal mixing bowl & beaters in the freezer or refrigerator at least an hour before you plan to prepare the whipped cream.
- Now, scoop out the coconut cream solids into the mixing bowl; ensure that you don’t shake the can; reserving the leftover liquid for separate use.
- Using an electric mixer; beat the coconut cream with chilled beaters (starting with the medium speed and then ending with the highest speed).
- Beat for a couple of minutes, until stiff peaks form. Add vanilla extract and sugar to the coconut cream; beat for a minute more.
- Taste & add the amount of sugar, if required.
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!