I had always loved whipped cream even before I was vegan! Though, since trying this coconut whipped cream, I realized that I love Vegan Whipped Cream more!
This recipe is great for when you want to top any dessert with a delicious topping!
Here is a Step by Step recipe to making Vegan Whipped Cream with Coconut milk!
Whipped Coconut Cream
- electric mixer
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. white sugar or to taste
- 1 14 oz can unsweetened coconut milk refrigerated for overnight
- Place a metal mixing bowl & beaters in the freezer or refrigerator at least an hour before you plan to prepare the whipped cream.
- Now, scoop out the coconut cream solids into the mixing bowl; ensure that you don’t shake the can; reserving the leftover liquid for separate use.
- Using an electric mixer; beat the coconut cream with chilled beaters (starting with the medium speed and then ending with the highest speed).
- Beat for a couple of minutes, until stiff peaks form. Add vanilla extract and sugar to the coconut cream; beat for a minute more.
- Taste & add the amount of sugar, if required.
Calories: 38kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.6g | Protein: 0.1g | Fat: 1.2g | Saturated Fat: 1.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 14mg | Sugar: 6.4g
If you enjoyed this recipe, make sure to check out our other recipes over on our blog
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!