First off, I am going to tell you that Potatoes are probably my favorite vegetable! So, I’m so excited to be able to use this recipe Vegan Sweet Potato Hash.
I believe this is probably one of the easiest recipe you can make!
I hope you enjoy.
Vegan Sweet Potato Hash
- 1 ¼ pounds sweet potatoes; peeled & chopped into 2 cm chunks
- 2 red onions; peeled & finely sliced
- 1 ¼ pounds potatoes; peeled & chopped into 2 cm chunks
- ½ a bunch of fresh thyme
- 1 fresh red chili deseeded & finely sliced
- Olive oil
- Fill a large pan with salted water; bring it to a boil over moderate heat settings. Parboil the chopped sweet potatoes & potatoes for a couple of minutes and then drain; let steam dry.
- Now, over medium heat in a large frying pan; heat a tablespoon of olive oil until hot. Add and cook the onion until beginning to soften, for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add in the thyme leaves and then season with the black pepper, give everything a good stir. Add the potatoes & cook until golden & crispy, for 15 to 20 minutes, squashing & turning occasionally with a fish slice.
- Just before serving; scatter the chili on top of the hash. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Calories: 213kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 7.4g | Fat: 6.1g | Saturated Fat: 1.6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2.7g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 291mg | Potassium: 693mg | Fiber: 4.4g | Sugar: 5.4g
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to use the social media icons on this page to share.
Also check out our other recipes on you Blog as well!