So sad that summer is coming to an end! These Vegan Strawberry Bars would have been a perfect treat for those hot days.
Although this recipe is for perfect for where I live! It is still HOT here in Texas.
I am always looking for a new fruity dessert.
Making these are quick and easy. Only need 5 ingredients, strawberries, coconut oil, sugar vanilla extract, and coconut flour!
Enjoy these delicious vegan strawberry bars.
Coconut Strawberry Bars
- Food Processor
- ½ cup Chopped Strawberries
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- Combine strawberries, coconut oil, sugar, and vanilla extract in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Add in coconut flour and pulse to combine.
- Transfer mixture into a loaf pan lined with parchment. Press down tightly.
- Freeze for at least an hour.
- Pull out of the pan and cut into bars.
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!