Something that I can never get tired of is, a yummy Vegan Smoothie Bowl!
For the past few years, my friends and I would always get these expensive Smoothie Bowls from a local store.
The store ones were good, but I couldn’t keep spending 12-15 dollars every morning on something I could easily make at home!
My friends and I now love making our own Vegan Smoothie Bowls at home with this recipe!
This Vegan Smoothie Bowl could easily be changed to any other fruit of your choice!
Dragonfruit Smoothie Bowl
- 1.5 cups Dragonfruit chopped
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Large Banana
- ½ cup Soy Milk
- fresh banana slices for topping
- kiwi slices, strawberries, flax seeds for topping
- Blend dragonfruit, strawberries, banana, and soy milk in a food processor until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into bowls and top wit fresh fruit slices and flax seeds.
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!