Vegan Shortbread cookies are a delicious little treat that can be made so easily and anytime of the year.
I personally love to make these with my sister when she comes home from college on the weekends!
She loves to bake whenever she is home. Since showing her this recipe we have been able to make these and hang out more, haha!
I hope this vegan shortbread cookies recipe can be enjoyed by others as well. 🙂
Vegan / Gluten-Free Shortbread Cookies
- parchment-lined baking sheet
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Margarine
- ¼ cup Erythritol
- 2 tbsp Shredded Coconut
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Cream together margarine and erythritol until light and fluffy.
- Blend in almond flour, shredded coconut, and vanilla until a dough forms.
- Put the dough in between sheets of parchment and flatten(about ½” thick) with a rolling pin.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Take the dough out of the chiller and cut into squares.
- Arrange cookies on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes at 350F.
- Allow cooling completely in the pan before serving.
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!
For a print out recipe follow the link below, and let us know what you think in the comments below…