VEGAN Sandwich – CHICKPEA SALAD Sandwich
This Tasty VEGAN Sandwich – CHICKPEA SALAD Sandwich is so delicious, and easy to make too.
- 2 Cups Cooked Chickpeas (1 19oz Can)
- 2 Stalks of Celery
- ¼ of a Medium Red Onion
- 3 Tablespoons Vegan Mayonnaise (Such as Earth Balance)
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons Capers (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- Several Grinds of Pepper
- Lettuce or other toppings
- Slices of Bread or a Tortilla
- Drain and rinse chickpeas thoroughly. The more you rinse, the less, er… musical, these beans will be!
- Toss them into a food processor and pulse several times. Or could also do this with a fork or potato masher if you don’t have a food processor.
- Chop up celery and the red onion and add to the food processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the food processor and pulse several times to combine.
- Spread on bread or in a wrap and top with your favourite veggies.
Author: It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken