I don’t know about you but I love mousse! Especially when it comes to Spiced Vegan Pumpkin Pie Mousse.
Now I realize it’s not the holidays as of writing this post. Although if you found this post at a later date then it quite possibly could be the holidays.
My thought is why do we need a holiday to have pumpkin in our desserts, right?
So today we are adding in another great recipe that we call Spiced Vegan Pumpkin Pie Mousse.
Spiced Vegan Pumpkin Pie Mousse
- ½ cup Almond Milk
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¼ cup Whipped Coconut Cream for topping
- Chopped Walnuts for topping
- Combine all ingredients except for the coconut cream and nuts in a food processor. Pulse until well blended.
- Ladle the mousse into serving containers and chill for at least an hour.
- Top with whipped coconut cream and walnuts.
- Serve chilled.
This Spiced Vegan Pumpkin Pie Mousee has just the perfect amount of spice and is so delicious.
I love most is the vegan whipped cream on top. A great find that you can use not only on your mousse, but on vegan hot chocolate, your vegan lattes, or if you are anything like me grab a spoon and eat it right out of the container.
I know….probably not great on the hips but it’s fun every once in awhile.
Be sure to print off this recipe if you love it and be sure to share using the social media icons on this page.