So Vegan Pumpkin loaf is by far favorite type of bread! I love the moist texture that the bread has after it cools from the oven.
Finally, we have a delicious Vegan Pumpkin Loaf / Bread recipe. I am so excited to make this all the time.
Delicious Vegan Pumpkin Bread
Servings: 1 loaf
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 ½ teaspoons pumpkin spice blend
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup almond milk or water
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil or melted coconut oil
- 1 ¾ cups white whole wheat flour
- Vegan egg substitute equals to 2 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup mix-ins such as chopped dried fruit raisins, chocolate chips, chopped pecans or walnuts
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- Lightly grease a 9×5” loaf pan with oil and then preheat your oven to 325 F in advance.
- Whisk the maple syrup together with the melted coconut oil in a large bowl; whisk well and then add in the eggs substitute; continue to whisk until well blended.
- Add in the pumpkin purée followed by the pumpkin spice, almond milk, vanilla, baking soda & salt; whisk until blended well. Lastly, add in the flour; give everything a good stir until just combined; don’t worry if few lumps remain. This is the time to fold in the optional mix-ins.
- Pour the prepared batter into the lightly greased loaf pan; lightly sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick comes out clean, for 55 to 60 minutes. Once done; let the pumpkin bread to cool down a bit in the loaf pan and then carefully transfer the bread to a cooling rack for 20 minutes, until slightly warm. Slice the bread into pieces. Serve and enjoy.
Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 5.2g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.9g | Sodium: 393mg | Potassium: 276mg | Fiber: 5.1g | Sugar: 18g
If you liked this recipe let us know! Also, you can check out our other recipes on our blog as well!
If you want to follow us, then click the social media buttons on this page.