Vegan Pina Colada Cupcakes / Muffins
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 6 cupcakes
1.5 cups Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
1⁄2 cup Brown Sugar
1⁄4 tsp Salt
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/3 cup Coconut Oil
1 medium Banana, mashed
1⁄2 cup Coconut Milk
1 tsp Rum Extract or Vanilla Extract
1⁄2 cup Crushed Pineapple
1⁄2 cup Dessicated Coconut, toasted slightly
1. Whisk together the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder in a bowl.
2. Stir in coconut milk, mashed bananas, rum extract, and coconut oil.
3. Fold in crushed pineapple and dessicated coconut.
4. Divide the batter into cupcake liners, filling each about 2/3 of the way.
5. Bake for 20 minutes at 375F.
Let us know in the comments below what you think about these Vegan Pina Colada Muffins!