Vegan Panna Cotta – Orange Vanilla
Who says vegan’s don’t have options when it comes to desserts? Of course we do and I am here to prove it with another great recipe.
This Vegan Panna Cotta is simple and easy to make. Yes all VEGAN!
You can substitute the soy milk for another plant based milk based on your preference.
Have fun with it, get creative, feel free to add or substitute with whatever your heart or shall I say stomach desires.
Vegan Panna Cotta - Orange Vanilla
- 3 cups Soy Milk or Other Plant Based Milk
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsp Fresh Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp Agar Powder
- 2 tsp Orange Zest
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Whisk until well combined.
- Bring to a gentle simmer over low heat, whisking consistently.
- Pour into ramekins and leave to cool to room temperature. Optionally, strain mixture through a mesh strainer.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until fully set.
- Serve chilled, topping with orange slices or more orange zest as preferred.
If you are looking for more great recipes from us be sure to click on the recipe tab above where you will find recipes, for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even desserts like this one.
Think this recipe looks awesome? Then feel free to use the social media icon buttons on this page to share! We would really appreciate it as we want to continue to spread awareness around veganism.