If you are one of those awesome people that love Oatmeal Cookies. Then we have the Beast Vegan Oatmeal Cookies recipe for you!
As a kid I used to not like oatmeal cookies, but not that I am an adult I began to love them!
Now that I love them, I really was happy that I can make this cookie recipe!
I hope you enjoy this Vegan Oatmeal Cookies recipe as much as I do!
Oatmeal Chia Seed Cookies
- large-sized baking sheet
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2/3 cup applesauce
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ½ Tsp. salt
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut shredded
- ½ cup of chocolate chips
- Line a large-sized baking sheet with the parchment paper and preheat your oven to 350 F in advance.
- Thoroughly combine the oats with flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, chia seeds, baking powder, baking soda & salt in a large-sized mixing bowl.
- Stir in the coconut oil and applesauce into the oat mixture until everything is mixed evenly.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, cranberries & coconut into the dough. Spoon the dough over the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until edges of cookies, turn browned lightly.
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!