When I was little I wasn’t vegan. Sometimes I would go to Starbucks and order a chocolate chip pastry. Now that I have been vegan for a few years, I am glad to have a vegan version of one of my favorite snacks/desserts, Vegan Nutella Puffs Pastry.
There are only 5 ingredients to make this delicious puff pastry.
I personally don’t like banana’s so when I make this I make it without them, but my family loves it with them.
I hope everyone can enjoy this Vegan Nutella Puffs Pastry!
Vegan Banana Nutella Puffs
- 4 4”x4” sheets Puff Pastry vegan
- ¼ cup Nutella vegan
- 1 Large Banana sliced
- 1 tbsp Ghee or Vegan Butter
- 1 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- Take each sheet of pastry and spread about a tablespoon of Nutella on one side.
- Arrange banana slices to one diagonal half of the sheet.
- Fold the empty half of the puff pastry over the bananas. Seal edges by crimping with a lightly oiled fork.
- Arrange on a parchment-lined baking sheet and brush with melted ghee.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 400F.
- Dust with powdered sugar to serve.
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!