Vegan nail polish brands? Are you wondering which products are vegan/cruelty-free?
One main thing that keeps people from going vegan is the fact that they think they have to give up everything they love. Whether this be in regards to clothes, food, or cosmetics, it’s not true.
Vegans can still love and wear nail polish! You just have to find companies that are ethical and cruelty free.
Unfortunately, many nail polishes on the market are tested on animals, and contain harsh chemical ingredients.
However, there are now so many companies who have started nail polish lines that are completely cruelty-free and vegan.
You can get vegan nail polish brands in all your favorite colors, and they’re also healthier for your nails because the ingredients in them are typically more natural.
Here are some vegan nail polish brands:
- 100% Pure – This vegan company has 51 different shades and colors of nail polish! You can find everything ranging from sea foam colored nail polish to cloud and watermelon colors. All of their nail polish names (which they refer to as creamy polish) are unique. You can even buy Horsetail Base Coat Polish from them, which is a strengthening base coat that contains horsetail. Don’t worry, horsetail isn’t what it sounds like – it’s a healing herb that promotes strong, healthy nails.
- Pacifica – This vegan brand offers many long lasting nail polishes void of chemicals that are normally found in traditional nail polish. Their colors are vibrant and each nail polish comes with a custom wide 100% vegan brush for easy application.
- Scotch Naturals – Scotch Naturals water based nail polish is vegan, fragrance free, toxin free, paraben free, hypoallergenic, and biodegradable! They also have a safe and fun children lines called Hopscotch Kids.
- Beauty Without Cruelty – Beauty Without Cruelty has 16 different shades and colors of 100% certified vegan and cruelty free nail polishes.
- ella + mila – This company is 100% vegan, PETA certified, cruelty-free, and made in USA. They have so many colors and shades to choose from, and the nail polish always comes in a bottle with an adorable elephant on it.
- LVX – LVX nail lacquer is vegan & cruelty free. Their lacquers are smooth and creamy, ultra pigmented, super glossy, and long wearing. This company offers luxury and eco-friendly products without compromising quality or finish.
- NCLA – All of NCLA’s high shine luxury nail lacquers are 100% vegan and never tested on animals.
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics – This company has been 100% vegan and cruelty free since 2004. Unfortunately, they don’t offer much for nail products, but it’s worth mentioning them and having a look around their site.
- SpaRitual – SpaRitual nail lacquers are vegan and free of DBP, toluene, camphor, formaldehyde and formaldehyde resin. They make sure their products are good for people and good for the planet too.
- Stylush – This company offers 100% vegan and cruelty free nail polish and nail lacquers. Their goal is the protect the safety and well-being of all animals on earth.
- Zoya – This company has many options for vegan and cruelty free nail polishes.
- Priti NYC – Non toxic, cruelty free, vegan, and USA made nail polishes and nail products.
As you can see there are many vegan nail polish brands out available on the market today. Being vegan goes beyond just dieting, it’s also a lifestyle.
What is your favorite vegan nail polish brands? Be sure to let me know by leaving me a comment below. Also feel free to share this post on your favorite social media channels using the share icons below.