When I became vegan over five years ago, I remember that Vegan Nacho Cheese was one of the first things I tried!
At first I couldn’t believe that something that good could be vegan.
Instead of using vegan cheese as the main ingredient, we used plain non-dairy yogurt! The final result is amazing.
Vegan Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 1 cup plain non-dairy yogurt
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. cumin
- 1 ¼ cups vegetable broth
- ¼ tsp. salt
- A pinch of cayenne powder
- ¼ tsp. garlic salt
- Bring the broth to a rolling boil over moderate heat settings in a small saucepan.
- Mix flour with the yogurt in a small bowl; give everything a good stir until combined well.
- Decrease the heat settings & add in the yogurt and spices.
- Cook & stir for a couple of minutes, until thick & bubbly.
- Serve immediately & enjoy.
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!