A cute little Vegan Mushroom Pizza for anyone that loves mushrooms and pizza!
I was very excited to make this recipe and then try it afterward. I loved it.
I found that you can use portobello mushrooms instead of cremini mushrooms. Although both kinds of mushrooms work just fine!
This recipe can be make within minutes and then enjoy by all ages.
Mushroom Mini Pizza
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 oz. cremini mushrooms stem removed cleaned
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup sugar-free pizza sauce or pureed tomatoes
- 1/3 cup shredded vegan cheese
- ½ teaspoon chopped basil
- Heat your broiler to 450F.
- Brush the mushrooms with olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Set the mushrooms on a baking sheet, lined with baking paper and broil for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and wipe any collected liquid.
- Fill each mushroom with pizza sauce and top with Vegan cheese.
- Return the pizza mushrooms to the oven and broil for another minute.
- Serve warm.
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!