Vegan Ice Cream – Dairy Free Avocado Basil Ice Cream
Don’t let the color fool you… This dairy-free ice cream is full of flavor.
Ice Cream is something many ages can enjoy together. Making this with your family at home will certainly make you feel like an Ice Cream master!
Dairy-Free Avocado Basil Vegan Ice Cream
- 1 Large Avocado Peeled and Pitted
- 400 ml Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp Powdered Stevi
- 1/4 cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Ice Cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a freezer-safe dish and leave in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Take out of the freezer and stir to break up ice crystals.
- Return to the freezer until fully set.
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to use the social media icons on this page to share.