Vegan Granola Bars are a wonderful snack for on the go! These are loaded with lots of fruits/seeds. Also, these bars are packed with flavor!
I like that eating these before I work out, or before I go to work in the morning. Make these and you will have snacks/breakfast for days!
Vegan Dry Fruit Loaded Granola Bars
Servings: 8 bars
- ¼ cup molasses or agave
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. cardamom
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup sliced raw almonds
- ¼ cup vegan butter or coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup dried fruit chopped
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- A pinch of nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Over moderate heat settings in a medium-sized saucepan; heat the coconut oil together with agave, flavors/spices and salt; give everything a good stir until the mixture melts & becomes a bit foamy.
- Decrease the heat settings to low, immediately add in the oats; stir well until evenly coated with the mixture.
- Add in the seeds/nuts; stir until nicely coated.
- Now, add in the dried fruit & fold them into the hot mixture.
- Continue to cook over low heat settings for a couple of minutes until they start to stick together.
- In the meantime, line a 6×8” baking dish (small-sized) with the plastic wrap or parchment paper, leaving the sides of the wrap/paper long.
- Add the prepared mixture to the dish; try to spread out the mixture evenly by pressing it with the back of a large-sized wooden spoon.
- Fold the plastic wrap/parchment paper over the granola until the top is completely covered; pressing the granola and ensure that it’s completely packed.
- Place in a refrigerator for 2 hours or for overnight & let completely cool.
- Remove from the parchment paper & cut the granola into 6 to 8 bars; wrapping each bar individually into the plastic wrap. Serve and enjoy.
Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 4.7g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6.3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3.4g | Sodium: 323mg | Potassium: 476mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 20g
If you enjoyed this recipe then let us know!
To follow us on our vegan journey, click on the social media buttons on this page!