Vegan Granola Bars are a wonderful snack for on the go! These are loaded with lots of fruits/seeds. Also, these bars are packed with flavor!
I like that eating these before I work out, or before I go to work in the morning. Make these and you will have snacks/breakfast for days!
Vegan Dry Fruit Loaded Granola Bars
- ¼ cup molasses or agave
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. cardamom
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup sliced raw almonds
- ¼ cup vegan butter or coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup dried fruit chopped
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- A pinch of nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Over moderate heat settings in a medium-sized saucepan; heat the coconut oil together with agave, flavors/spices and salt; give everything a good stir until the mixture melts & becomes a bit foamy.
- Decrease the heat settings to low, immediately add in the oats; stir well until evenly coated with the mixture.
- Add in the seeds/nuts; stir until nicely coated.
- Now, add in the dried fruit & fold them into the hot mixture.
- Continue to cook over low heat settings for a couple of minutes until they start to stick together.
- In the meantime, line a 6×8” baking dish (small-sized) with the plastic wrap or parchment paper, leaving the sides of the wrap/paper long.
- Add the prepared mixture to the dish; try to spread out the mixture evenly by pressing it with the back of a large-sized wooden spoon.
- Fold the plastic wrap/parchment paper over the granola until the top is completely covered; pressing the granola and ensure that it’s completely packed.
- Place in a refrigerator for 2 hours or for overnight & let completely cool.
- Remove from the parchment paper & cut the granola into 6 to 8 bars; wrapping each bar individually into the plastic wrap. Serve and enjoy.
If you enjoyed this recipe then let us know!
To follow us on our vegan journey, click on the social media buttons on this page!