Do you want a pizza without all the carbs? Look no further; today we have a sweet treat that all ages can eat! Vegan Fruit Pizza.
It may sound weird, but this “pizza” is absolutely delicious! Adding the coconut yogurt on top is definitely a must when I make this recipe.
You can enjoy this Vegan Fruit Pizza for any meal!
Delicious Vegan Fruit Pizza
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 watermelon
- ½ cup raspberries
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup cherries
- Maple syrup optional
- ½ cup strawberries sliced in half
- Cut off a slice of watermelon (using a sharp knifright down the center (approximately 2 to 3” thick).
- Evenly spread the yogurt around the watermelon using a large, wooden spatula; leaving some empty space at the top.
- Now, start layering the fresh fruit on top. Feel free to add toppings as many as you desire.
- For more sweetness; drizzle a small amount of maple syrup over the top, if desired. Serve and enjoy.
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!
Be sure to comment and share if you enjoyed this recipe.