20 Amazing Vegan Easter Recipes
Vegan Easter Recipes for you to impress those friends and family members. They will be blown away that eating vegan can be so good!
I mean why not? Since it’s now Spring, Easter will be here before we know it!
Whether you are celebrating with children, your family, or your friends, you don’t need to miss out on cooking any delicious easter dishes.
This blog post gives you 20 easy and tasty vegan easter recipes that you can bring to any special occasion. This way, it guarantees that you will have something to eat, but it also gives you the opportunity to show your friends and family just how good vegan food tastes!
Whether you are looking for savory meals, starters and entrees, or delicate desserts, you are sure to find something here. All of these recipes are 100% vegan, and many of them are gluten free as well.
Savoury Meals & Entrees
- Vegan Deviled Potato Bites
- Spring Vegetable Pot Pie
- Mashed Potato Casserole With Broccoli and Cauliflower Gravy
- Cauliflower Pot Roast
- Vegan Basil Ricotta Pinwheels
- Vegan Roasted Garlic & Herb Dinner Rolls
- Vegan Green Bean Casserole
- Herb-Roasted Tri-Colored Carrots
- Easter Lemon Sponge Cake (Vegan)
- Vegan Easter Lemon Cupcakes
- Cadbury Creme Eggs
- Fruity Egg Baskets
- Mini Carrot Cake Loaves
- Cinnamon Bunny Cookies
- Carrot No Bake Energy Bites
- No Knead Hot Cross Buns
- Healthy Vegan Cinnamon French Toast
- Carrot cake cupcakes
- Raw Chocolate Easter Egg Nests
- Vegan Lime Squares
Whatever recipes you choose out of this list, you can be confident that you, your friends, and your family will be impressed and surprised at how delicious vegan food can be!
Feel free to share this post with your friends on social media and leave me a comment below on what your favorite vegan easter recipes are.