Vegan Curry, my favorite curry I have ever had was made in Turks and Caicos. Coco Bistro was the name of the restaurant that had the delicious Vegan Curry!
In this recipe, we made Vegan Mushroom Curry! That is to say, we made this recipe with pumpkin, mushroom, cashews, and spinach. Delicious and easy to make!
Pumpkin Mushroom Curry
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 14 oz. can pumpkin cubes
- 14 oz. unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 3 oz. baby spinach
- ¼ cup cashew nuts
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a saucepot.
- Add onion and cook stirring over medium-high heat.
- Add curry powder and cook until fragrant.
- Add pumpkin and mushrooms and stir to coat with the curry.
- Pour in coconut milk and vegetable stock. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 12 minutes.
- Add in spinach and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in cilantro and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve curry warm sprinkled with cashews.
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!