A Vegan Cookie recipe! Instead of the classic cookie recipes how about trying this Sweet and Spicy recipe.
Made with 5 simple steps… Even if you don’t like chili, you can just not put chili in it and make them strawberry cookies!
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 stick Vegan Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- ½ cup Chopped Strawberries
- ¼ cup Slivered Almonds
- Cream the butter, sugar, chili powder, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Stir in the almond flour.
- Fold in the almonds and strawberries.
- Roll the dough into balls and arrange in a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350F.
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!