The holiday season is among us! Say good-bye to pumpkin and hello to peppermint! It’s time to enjoy some vegan chocolate peppermint mousse this winter!
Since it’s fall here in Texas everyone is getting their “pumpkin” fix in! Not me, I prefer all the delicious winter treats! Don’t get me wrong, I love vegan pumpkin pie and pumpkin seeds, but that’s about all the pumpkin I can handle.
So this recipe is perfect for anyone who also loves holiday treats!
I love that this recipe for vegan chocolate peppermint mousse only takes minutes to prepare and make!
Vegan Chocolate Peppermint Mousse
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- 100 grams Dairy-Free Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Peppermint Extract
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- optional toppings: whipped coconut cream peppermint candy sprinkles, chocolate shavings
- Combine all ingredients in a pot.
- Simmer over low heat until smooth and thick, stirring continuously.
- Pour into glasses and chill until fully set.
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!