Did you know that with four simple, easy to find ingredients you can make a batch of vegan chocolate peanut butter cups?
You bet you can if you follow our latest recipe!
Now I don’t know about you but I remember back in the day, before I was vegan, I use to keep a package of chocolate peanut butter cups in my freezer.
Every evening I would grab one for a quick, simple, sweet dessert. Though I don’t know if you have ever looked at those ingredients, but I can assure you there are not four ingredients.
Oh and of course not vegan!
So to satisfy that sweet tooth we have for you vegan chocolate peanut butter cups.
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- ½ cup Coconut Flour
- 1 cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Combine peanut butter, maple syrup, and coconut flour in a bowl. Mix well with a wooden spatula.
- Divide “dough” equally into silicon molds, leaving enough room for the chocolate layer on top.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave or double boiler.
- Pour melted chocolate into the mold.
- Chill until ready to serve.
These four ingredients are something you can always keep on hand an easily whip up this yummy bite size dessert.
Maybe almond butter instead of peanut butter? You decide!
That’s the great thing about this dessert is that it is easy to modify.
Feel free to print off this recipe and as always share this post on social media using the social media icons on this page.
We hope you enjoyed this recipe and maybe you are already thinking of ways to modify.