Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 12-14 cookies
½ cup Peanut Butter, melted
3 tbsp Coconut Oil
½ cup Brown Sugar
½ cup Coconut Milk
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 cups Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
½ tsp Baking Soda
½ tsp Salt
½ cup Vegan Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Stir together peanut butter, coconut oil, sugar, coconut milk, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. Stir the dry mixture into the wet mixture.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Shape dough into cookies and arrange on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake for 10 minutes at 375F.