Not just any normal brownie! These are Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies!
Brownies were one of the first things I learned how to bake when I was a kid. Now that I am older I figured its time to spice up the recipe with one of my favorite things… Peanut butter!
Feel free to leave out the peanut butter chips to make just regular brownies!
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
- 8"x8" baking pan
- 1.5 cups Gluten-Free/Vegan Baking Mix
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- ¾ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 cup Peanut Butter Chips
- Whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Blend in milk, oil, and vanilla extract.
- Fold in peanut butter chips.
- Spread batter into an 8”x8” baking pan lined with parchment.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350F.
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!