Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream, one of my favorite ice cream flavors! A creamy and delicious dessert that has been eaten for ages!
No matter how old you are I hope you are able to enjoy Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream!
It’s always fun making this recipe and then enjoying the final product!
Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream
- large sauce pan
- churning bowl
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 ¼ cups thick coconut cream or full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 2/3 cup cane sugar organic
- 6 ounces vegan dark chocolate finely chopped
- ¾ cup water
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Add the ice cream churning bowl to a freezer and let chill at least a day before you plan to make this recipe.
- Prepare your base the same day. Add cane sugar together with the coconut milk, cocoa powder, water and salt to a large-sized saucepan; whisk until combined well.
- Bring everything together to a low boil, whisking every now and then.
- Once it reaches a low boil, continue to cook & whisk for a minute more.
- Remove from heat & add in the vanilla and chocolate. Continue to whisk until completely melted; removing any graininess.
- Add the mixture to a blender & blend on high settings for half a minute. Transfer to the mixing bowl & let thoroughly chill for overnight.
- Add the chilled base to the ice cream maker & churn as per the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
- Serve with coconut whipped cream and ripe strawberries and enjoy.
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!