Now this recipe, vegan chocolate crunch bars may now be my new favorite.
I discovered vegan chocolate chips about two years ago. I can’t tell you how excited I was to find them.
I bought them immediately and ran home to make up a batch of vegan chocolate chip cookies.
Today I figured it was time to expand beyond cookies with our latest recipe vegan chocolate crunch bars.
I guess depending on where you live you can find them at most grocery stores.
If you have trouble finding them you can always order from AMAZON HERE.
So are you ready for a yummy dessert? Introducing our latest, vegan chocolate crunch bars.
Vegan Chocolate Crunch Bars
- 1.5 cups Vegan Chocolate Chips
- 1 cups Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- 3 cups Assorted Seeds and Nuts
- Melt chocolate chips, peanut butter, maple syrup, and coconut oil in a double boiler.
- Take off the heat and fold in the nut and seed mix.
- Pour mixture into a baking pan lined with cling film. Cover with more cling film and freeze for at least an hour.
- Slice into even-sized bars.
Spread the mixture out thin or spread the mixture thick. It’s all up to you to decide how thick or thin you want your crunch bars.
These are a great quick and easy dessert to take on the go or even snack on right before bed.
If you like this recipe you may also like our Vegan Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups.
As always feel free to print off the recipe and please use the social media icons on this page to share.