Vegan Carrot Cake may sound crazy to you, but I think this recipe is delicious!
Even though there are carrots in it… I don’t think that it tastes a lot like carrots.
This recipe is easy to make, and you can enjoy the Vegan Carrot Cakes Bites after they have cooled off!
Vegan Carrot Cake Bites
- ½ cup Shredded carrots
- ½ cup California Dates
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ½ tsp Cinnamon Powder
- ¼ tsp Ground Ginger
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- ½ cup Desiccated Coconut
- Pulse the dates in a food processor.
- Add the walnuts, vanilla, cinnamon, ground ginger, and nutmeg. Pulse into a slightly coarse dough.
- Add shredded carrots and coconut flour. Pulse again until well-combined.
- Scoop into balls and roll in desiccated coconut.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!