Ohhhhh boy!!! Vegan Brownies! You can make this for dessert any time of the year. A classic recipe that everyone learns at a young age!
With 5 steps you can have thick brownies to snack on for days!
I hope you enjoy these delicious Vegan Brownies.
- baking pan, preferably 9×13”
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour unbleached
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 tsp. salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 F in advance.
- Stir the flour together with sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Pour in the vegetable oil, vanilla, and water; mix for a minute or two, until blended well.
- Evenly spread the prepared mixture in a baking pan, preferably 9×13”.
- Bake until the top is no longer shiny, for 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes and then cut into desired squares.
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!