Having a delicious breakfast is a must! With these Vegan Breakfast Granola bars.
This is for anyone who doesn’t have time to eat a big breakfast every day!
Therefore, you can make these vegan breakfast granola bars one day and then store them and eat them when looking for a quick meal.
Ultimately, I hope you enjoy this video recipe.
Vegan Breakfast Granola Bars
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- ½ cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Melted Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Transfer mixture into a 9×9 baking pan, lined with parchment.
- Cover with foil and leave in the freezer for about 30 minutes to slightly set.
- Pull out of the pan and cut into serving portions.
- Return to the freezer to fully set.
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!
ps. Check out our new shirt design!! “Different But Equal”.