Vegan Berry Loaf! Definitely on my top 10 things to make and eat! 🙂
One thing I really like to make is bread desserts! Pumpkin and banana bread are just some of my favorites.
Having now made this recipe, I have found a new love for berry loaf!
This vegan berry loaf recipe is definitely something I will be making more often.
Vegan Berry Loaf
- 1 & 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup Canola Oil
- 2/3 cup Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Frozen Berries
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and sugar in a bowl. Set aside.
- Make a well in the middle, then whisk in milk, oil, cider vinegar, and vanilla extract.
- Fold the berries into the batter.
- Transfer the batter into a loaf pan lined with parchment. Sprinkle sugar on top.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes at 350F
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!