Are you looking for a super simple but delicious dessert? These Vegan Banana Yogurt Pops will not disappoint.
If you like bananas, you’ll love this cool summer sweet treat.
This is a dessert that is:
These frozen treats are crafted in order to keep you cool and curb your sweet tooth.
So, what will you need?
Just Popsicle Sticks and a few ingredients.
Vegan Banana Yogurt Pops Ingredients:
- Vegan Yogurt
- Vegan Chocolate / Vegan Caramel
This is an EASY recipe.
But, you might be thinking… “Vegan Yogurt??”
Vegan Yogurt is now easy to find in any grocery store.
Coconut, Almond, Soy, and even cashew options are among some of the vegan alternatives that you can find. Here is one of our favorite Vegan Yogurt Alternatives:
And, our vegan chocolate is the Enjoy Life Brand. You can find them in most grocery stores.
Vegan Caramel is a little more difficult to find. But, just check the label to make sure they don’t add milk.
Below in the full recipe.
Feel free to indulge in these chocolate desserts, totally guilt free! And, tag us on Instagram/Facebook when you make ’em.
And, if you want more summer essentials, check out our favorite vegan summer essentials here:
Vegan Banana Yogurt Pops
- Popsicle Sticks
- 2 large Bananas peeled and cut in half
- ½ cup Vegan Vanilla Yogurt
- Melted Vegan Chocolate / Vegan Caramel for drizzling
- Stick each piece of banana onto a popsicle stick.
- Dip bananas in yogurt, letting excess drip off.
- Arrange on a parchment-lined tray and freeze overnight.
- Finish banana pops with melted vegan chocolate and vegan caramel.
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!