Awe banana bread one of my favorite breads when I was younger. I use to love the moist texture the bananas provided in every bite.
Finding a replacement for banana bread that would be vegan was always a tough task. Typically most banana bread recipes would turn out dry for me or end up being really cooked on the outside yet undercooked on the inside.
Okay…maybe that was a fault of mine.
Well today we have hit the jackpot with this new vegan banana bread recipe.
We hope you enjoy it!
Vegan Banana Bread
- 3 large bananas mashed
- 1/4 cup melted and cooled coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp applesauce
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 10 pecan nut halves
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine bananas, coconut oil, and coconut sugar.
- Fold in almond flour, whole-wheat flour, and baking powder.
- Stir in cinnamon and mix to combine.
- Line loaf pan with baking paper. Pour in prepared batter.
- Top the bread batter with pecan halves. Bake the bread loaf for 20 minutes.
- Remove the bread and cover with an aluminum foil. Continue to bake the bread for 20 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
We hope you enjoy this recipe. Please feel free to use the print option to print this recipe.
If you are looking for more great recipes feel and want to get up to date notifications please feel free to click on the image below.