Vegan Bags & Vegan Wallets
Fashion is an important part of many people’s lives. It’s a common assumption that once you go vegan, you will no longer be able to have good fashion, especially accessories such as bags and wallets.
It seems like everything contains leather in or on it- belts, bags, wallets, shoes, and more.
The good news is that there are a number of ethical fashion companies that are making cruelty free products that don’t lack in style at all.
Here are some of the best ethical brands to buy vegan bags and vegan wallets from.
Mostly everyone owns a bag. Whether it’s a backpack, tote bag, or purse, bags are a necessary part of our everyday lives. Here are a couple of cruelty free companies that make amazing bags.
- Matt & Nat – This is one of the most popular vegan bag companies out there. They make every bag you could possibly think of, ranging from shoulder bags, backpacks, satchels, diaper bags, duffle bags, toiletry bags, messenger bags, and more. They never use any leather or animal-based materials. They focus on sustainability, and are always experimenting with creating products out of material such as recycled rubber, cork, and nylons. Their linings are made out of 100% recycled plastic bottles, and they have even introduced recycled bicycle tires to their collections! You can visit their website here.
- Nella Bella – This is a Canadian company that creates vegan handbags and accessories. All of their fabrics are cruelty-free, and they have a mixture of both sophisticated and casual bags. They are Peta-approved, and if you’ve been looking for a great cruelty-free purse, you are sure to find something that suits your style. You can browse their handbags here.
- Stella McCartney – Stella is a lifelong vegetarian that has an amazing fashion company. On her website you will find a large variety of high-end bags. None of her bags contain any leather or animal products, they are completely cruelty-free. The only downside is that her bags are on the more expensive side, but it’s still amazing than an option like this exists for the people who want it.
We all know what wallets are, and we all have them. Many wallets are made out of leather, but leather wallets are now completely unnecessary.
There are so many pleather (faux leather) wallets available today.
Here are a couple of ethical companies you can check out if you’re in need of a cruelty-free vegan wallet.
- Etsy – This isn’t one single company, it’s a website where small businesses can sell their handmade products. If you are looking for a unique and one of a kind vegan wallet, etsy is the place to search. Simply go to the search bar and type in “vegan wallets” and you will be amazed at how many pop up. You can scroll through hundreds of handmade and cruelty-free wallets until you find the perfect one.
- ESPE – This is an all vegan Peta-approved company that creates wallets and more. They have a variety of wallets including long wallets, small ones, clutch wallets, and card wallets. You can browse through their wallet collection here.
- Matt & Nat – I mentioned Matt & Nat in the bag section above, but they create amazing vegan wallets as well. They have so many to choose from, and their wallets come in a range of colors and sizes. You can search through their wallet collection here.
I am sure I missed some companies that produce cruelty-free vegan bags and vegan wallets so feel free to mention them in the comments section below.