Vegan Autumn Recipes: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
If you are tired of eating the same thing over and over again, and you want some new inspiration and ideas for delicious and easy vegan meals, you’ve come to the right place.
Here is a delicious vegan breakfast, vegan lunch, and vegan dinner recipe.
These recipes are all perfect for the fall season. Enjoy!
5-Minute Oatmeal Power Bowl by Oh She Glows
- 1 ripe banana, mashed (the riper/spottier the better)
- 2 heaping tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/3 cup rolled oats (use certified gluten-free if necessary)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon ground flax (optional, see note)
- For garnish: soaked almonds, pepita seeds, hemp hearts, cinnamon, toasted coconut, nut butter, spices (cinnamon, ginger, allspice)
- The night before: Grab a medium bowl and mash the banana until smooth. Now stir in the chia, oats, cinnamon, milk, and water until combined. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning: Scoop the oat mixture into a medium pot. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat immediately to medium-low, and stir frequently until heated throughout and thickened. At the end of cooking, stir in flax, if using.
- Pour oats into bowl. Garnish with your desired toppings. Get cozy!
The ground flax is optional because it creates a bit of a strange texture (almost like a flax egg) in this oatmeal. I don’t mind it, but some people might. If you think you will, just leave it out or sprinkle some ground flax on top instead.
I love topping my oats with spices—a pinch of cinnamon, ground ginger, and allspice create my perfectly spiced bowl.
Easy Turmeric Chickpea Salad Sandwich by The Crunchy Chronicles
- 1 can chickpeas drained
- 1/3 cup aquafaba or vegan mayo (aquafaba is the liquid from the chickpea can)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 clove garlic minced
- black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Pulse all ingredients in a blender until well-incorporated and broken down, but not totally mushy. You still want some texture in there!
- Spread onto bread with veggies of your choice (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, etc).
Vegan Permission Butternut Squash Soup by Cotter Crunch
- 3 medium Fuyu persimmons
- 2 cups chopped Butternut Squash
- 8 oz of vegetable broth
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp roasted nut butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 3 cloves
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger or cinnamon if you prefer more sweet than spice
- dash of pepper
- Optional – toasted nuts and chili sauce for topping
- First steam your squash in steamer or microwave until they are a little tender. About 60-90 seconds in microwave works.
- Next cut off tops from persimmon. Peel each if desired. I left mine on but it’s up to you for texture.
- Combine persimmon, squash, and broth in a blender until smooth.
- Transfer to a medium size pot and add in your oil, coconut milk, almond butter, and maple syrup.
- Place on medium low and stir until smooth and everything is mixed thoroughly.
- Then add in your spices, stir, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- About 20 minutes into your simmer, the soup with thicken.
- Once it thickens, place an emersion blender in the pot to make extra creamy and smooth.
- You can also just blend again or mix with spoon repeatedly.
- Taste and see if the seasoning is too your liking. It should be a little sweet but smokey.
Serve and top with a dash of pepper, chili sauce, and toasted nuts if you’d like.
There you have it!
A full day of vegan autumn recipes to cover all three meals of the day!
If you like these vegan autumn recipes be sure to check out my favorite cookbooks and websites where these vegan recipes and more can be found:
Feel free to share this post using the social media buttons on this page so we can continue to share awareness around veganism.