A broken down version of an Apple Pie, this Vegan Apple Crisp is something that everyone can enjoy!
Vegan Apple Crisp can be served with a scope of your favorite vegan vanilla ice cream or just by itself.
Finally, I hope you enjoy this delicious fall dessert!
- large-sized baking dish, preferably 9×13”.
- 8 medium-large apples; peeled quartered, cores removed & thinly sliced lengthwise use a paring knife
- ¾ Tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 3 tbsp. arrowroot starch or cornstarch
- ¼ cup fresh apple juice
- 1 ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Juice of 1 lemon freshly squeezed
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar or organic cane sugar
- A pinch of nutmeg
- ½ cup almond meal
- ½ cup of coconut sugar
- ½ cup pecans; chopped roughly
- 1 cup rolled oats gluten-free
- ½ cup all-purpose flour unbleached
- ½ cup organic brown sugar or muscovado sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ cup melted olive or coconut oil
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 F in advance.
- Add the apple slices to a large-sized mixing bowl & top with the filling ingredients. Toss well until evenly combined. Add to a large-sized baking dish, preferably 9×13”.
- Rinse & wipe out the mixing bowl & add the entire topping ingredients.
- Give everything a good stir until evenly combined and then break down any clumps of muscovado sugar using fingers.
- Pour the mixture on top of the apples in an even layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the apples are very fork tender and the filling is bubbly, for 50 to 55 minutes, uncovered
- Let rest at room temperature for half an hour. Serve with vanilla bean coconut ice cream or coconut whipped cream and enjoy.
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!
P.S…. Check out our new T-shirt designs!