Shirataki Noodles With Avocado Sauce
Want something light, quick and easy to fix for lunch or dinner? Then check out our latest savory recipe: Vegan Shirataki Noodles with Avocado Sauce.
Avocado sauce is one of my favorite sauces to use on pasta. The addition to lemon to the preparation of the sauce gives it just enough tang to create such a delightful dish.
Feel free to print off the recipe below and enjoy!
Shirataki Noodles with Avocado Sauce
- 8 oz Shirataki Noodles
- 1 medium Avocado, Peeled, Pitted
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- 4 tbsp Unsweetened Coconut ream
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Rinse shirataki noodles under running water.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add shirataki noodles and cook 1-2 minutes. Drain and rinse.
- Heat dry non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Toss in wet noodles and cook 1 minute.
- In the meantime, combine avocado, basil, coconut cream, and lemon juice into a food blender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour over noodles and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Let me know if you make this and tell us what you think.
Feel free to use the social media icons below so we can continue to spread awareness around how amazing being vegan can be.