Are you looking for a simple but delicious vegan treat? These Vegan Bars are the perfect combination of peanut butter and Oreos!
These vegan bars are easy to make and only take 25 minutes to bake.
Yes… Oreos are VEGAN!!!
Thank the vegan heavens. Because, who doesn’t LOVE Oreos?!
Ingredients You Will Need
- Cocoa Powder
- Baking Powder
- Almond Milk
- Vegetable Oil
- Vanilla Extract
- Peanut Butter
- Crushed Oreos
Did you know, not all sugar is vegan?
Here is the brand we use and we get it on amazon:
And, this is the Cocoa Powder we like and use. You can also get it on amazon:
We used an 8”x8” baking pan lined with parchment paper when cooking.
Peanut Butter & Oreo Cookie Vegan Bars
- 1 1/3 cup Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Almond Milk
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Crushed Oreos
- Whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Blend in milk, oil, and vanilla extract.
- Spread batter into an 8”x8” baking pan lined with parchment.
- Drop dollops of peanut butter on top and swirl with a spatula.
- Top with crushed oreos.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350F.
- Take out of the oven and leave to cool before cutting.
Let us know what you think of this vegan bars recipe in the comments below!
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!
Do you want more recipes and vegan tips? We post videos EVERY week on youtube!