Vegan Matcha Avocado Pancakes
Who says you can’t make pancakes vegan? Of course you can and we prove it today in our latest post here.
Introducing what we like to call a delicious, savory, unique vegan breakfast recipe, Vegan Matcha Avocado Pancakes.
Wow your guests or family with this easy to prepare healthy breakfast. You can get even more creative by adding fruit as a topping or even vegan butter.
Feel free to adjust your desired serving size below. By adjusting the serving size the recipe ingredients will change accordingly.
Matcha Avocado Pancakes
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 medium Avocado Smashed
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Mix all ingredients into a batter.
- Add water, a tablespoon at a time, to thin out the mixture if needed.
- Lightly oil a non-stick pan.
- Ladle approximately 1/3 cup of the batter and cook over medium heat until bubbly on the surface(about 2-3 minutes).
- Flip the pancake over and cook for another minute.
Feel free to print off this recipe using the printer icon in the recipe section.
As always let’s continue to spread more awareness around veganism by using the social media icons on this post to share with friends & family.
Enjoy! To see more fun and savory recipes visit HERE.