Instant post chocolate pie? Okay I am still blown away by all the meals you can make in an instant pot.
This one is no exception.
Some of my favorite pies are coconut cream, key lime and of course chocolate pie.
But, what makes this recipe even better is that it is vegan.
Vegan Instant Pot Chocolate Pie
- ¾ cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Almond Milk
- ¼ cup Canola Oil
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Cider Vinegar
- Whipped Coconut Cream for topping
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together milk and cider vinegar. Leave for a few minutes.
- To the milk mixture, stir in sugar, oil, and vanilla extract.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry mixture.
- Oil a 6” pie plate. Pour in the batter.
- Cover with foil.
- Add 1.5 cups of water into the Instant Pot. Set the trivet and put the pie plate in.
- Seal and cook on high pressure for 30 minutes. Let the pressure release naturally.
- Top chocolate pie with whipped coconut cream for serving.
Feel free to print off this recipe by using the print option within the recipe.
What is your favorite vegan pie? Do you have a favorite recipe? Be sure to let me know in the comments below.