Here we have a vegan Citrus Walnut Salad! Not only a fruit salad, but it also has walnuts.
For a sweet and crunchy taste, all in one bowl!
Naturally, it would be vegan, so you don’t have to worry too much about what you are eating.
You can make this is minutes and use it as a snack/lunch for on the go!
Enjoy this Citrus Walnut Salad.
Citrus Walnut Salad
- 2 oranges peeled, segmented
- 2 kiwi fruits peeled, sliced
- ¼ cup walnut halves
- A handful of fresh cranberries
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup optional
- Combine oranges, kiwi, walnuts, and cranberries in a bowl.
- Drizzle with maple syrup, if using.
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!