Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies / Vegan
These are a great! Introducing our newest recipe, vegan chocolate peanut butter cookies.
Delicious recipe for those who are looking for vegan cookies.
Below you will find video instructions along with recipe you can print.
Perfect for a quick snack or to bring to a party.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter Melted
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Vegan Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- Stir together peanut butter, coconut oil, sugar, coconut milk, and vanilla extract in a bowl
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir the dry mixture into the wet mixture.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Shape dough into cookies and arrange on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375F.
Please feel free to share by using the social media icons on this post.