Today we have another video recipe! We made a delicious chocolate hazelnut balls, made vegan and keto!
I absolutely love the chocolate hazelnut combo! The sweetness coming from the chocolate and a hint of salty-ness from the hazelnuts.
When making the chocolate hazelnut balls, we used freshly chopped hazelnuts, sugar-free vegan chocolate chips.
Although, if you wish to not make this keto, then you can use regular sugar and normal vegan chocolate chips.
Choco-Hazelnut Vegan Keto Bombs
- Food Processor
- 1.25 cups Almond Flour
- 3 tbsp Cacao Butter
- 2 tbsp Powdered Erythritol
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips Vegan
- 2 tbsp Chopped Hazelnuts
- Combine cacao butter and chocolate chips in a heat-proof bowl. Melt in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Combine almond flour, erythritol, and cocoa powder in a food processor. Pulse to combine.
- Pour in melted chocolate mixture into the food processor and blend.
- Chill the mixture for about 15 minutes or until partially set.
- Shape the dough into balls and roll in chopped hazelnuts.
Finally! Make sure to check out all our social media by clicking on the buttons on this page!