Breakfast Chia Bowl – Another Great Vegan Breakfast
Breakfast as they say the most important meal of the day and as a new vegan sometimes it’s difficult to find that perfect vegan breakfast.
So here’s another great quick and easy breakfast recipe made with Chia Seeds.
Did you know Chia Seeds contain omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, calcium and protein and will keep you feeling full all morning long?
In fact Chia Seeds have become a popular superfood over the past few years.
Check out our latest vegan breakfast chia bowl recipe and if you decide to make it let me know what you think.
Breakfast Chia Bowl
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 small Bananas
- 2 Tbsp Crushed Walnuts
- Cacao nibs Optional
- Combine chia seeds, cocoa powder, almond milk, and vanilla into a bowl.
- Stir and place aside 30 minutes, or refrigerate overnight.
- Divide among four serving bowls.
- Top with banana, and walnuts.
Feel free to share by using the social media icons on this page so we can continue to spread the awareness around veganism.