Vegan Black Bean Avocado Stuffed Potatoes
Looking for a refreshing new spin recipe when it comes to potatoes?
If you are tired of just plain ole baked potatoes, then give this unique flavorful recipe a try.
Simple and easy to prepare. In fact wow your non vegan friends with this recipe by showing off how easy it is to be vegan.
For more great recipes like this feel free to visit HERE.
Black Bean Avocado Stuffed Potatoes
- 2 large Sweet Potatoes
- 1 cup Cooked Black Beans Or Canned, Rinsed and Drained
- 1 large Avocado, Peeled & Chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Chopped Cilantro
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Vegan Shredded Cheese Optional
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Poke the sweet potato few times with a fork and place onto baking sheet, lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the potatoes for 45-50 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from the oven and place aside to cool.
- In the meantime, toss avocado with lemon juice, salt, pepper, and cilantro.
- When the sweet potatoes are cold enough to handle, make a slit in each potato.
- Stuffed the potatoes with prepared bean avocado mixture.
- Sprinkle with Vegan cheese and serve.
Let us know in the comments below what you think of this savory recipe.
As always feel free to use the social media icons on this post to share on social media because truth is vegan food isn’t boring!