Health Benefits Of Going Vegan
Whether it’s for your health, for the animals, for the environment or for the people going VEGAN can make a huge difference in your health.
So, today I want to share with you the health benefits of going vegan. Feel free to use this as a reference or bookmark to share with your friends and family.
Now when you go vegan, you do more than just help the animals and the environment. You also help your body too!
Here are some of those health benefits of going vegan.
- Better digestion: A diet that is high in fiber (which a plant based diet is, due to the high amounts of fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and grains that are consumed) leads to healthier, and more frequent bowel movements. High fiber diets also help fight against colon cancer.
- No cholesterol: Vegan diets don’t have cholesterol, because you don’t eat any animal products. Therefore you will be eliminating all dietary cholesterol, and your heart will thank you for that.
- Blood pressure: A vegan diet rich in whole foods can lower high blood pressure.
- Weight loss: When you eat a diet high in whole foods, healthy weight loss is a typical result of a vegan diet if you have weight to lose.
- Energy: Energy levels of vegans are high due to all of the easy digesting, and nourishing foods that they eat.
- Healthy skin: Vegans can experience having healthier skin due to the high amounts of vitamins and minerals that is in their diet.
- Acne: Diary has been linked to causing acne, and when you cut it out of your diet, your skin can begin to heal itself.
- Nails: Healthy vegan diets can contribute to strong, healthy nails.
- Hormones: All dairy contains hormones, there are over 60 hormones that are in a glass of milk. When you go vegan, you are consuming no hormones, so your hormones can naturally balance out again.
- Food related illness: Salmonella and E. coli are dangerous bacterias that are found in animal products. You can get very sick if you ingest these bacteria through eating undercooked animal products. Plants do not contain these harmful bacterias.
- Hair: A vegan diet nourishes your hair and can make it grow longer, and thicker due to all of the vitamins, nutrients, and healthy fat.
- Mental clarity: Many people eating a standard american diet complain about brain fog. Eating plants can fix this and give you mental clarity, and help you focus more.
- Less risk of disease: A vegan diet has been scientifically proven to have less risks of diseases such as cardiovascular and breast cancer.
- Better recovery rate: Many athletes have confirmed that they recover faster and better while following a vegan diet.
- Stronger immune system: Vegans can experience stronger immune system health due to all of the antioxidants and nutrients that they eat from the plants.
- Happiness: A vegan diet can contribute to happiness, when you eat food that makes your body function properly and makes you feel good and nourishes your cells, it makes you happy.
- Anxiety: When you eat meat and dairy, you are eating the anxiety and fear and pain that the animals suffered through before they got on your plate. When you cut that food out and start eating fresh, living plants, instead of dead food, it can help lower your anxiety.
- Less mucus: If you suffer from high amounts of mucus, dairy has been proved again and again to promote mucus formation in the body. Cutting it out will decrease the amount of mucus that your body produces.
The list of health benefits go on and on, and every person experiences different health benefits when they go vegan. The only way to know what health benefits you will experience is by trying it out yourself!
If you are vegan what health benefits have you experienced? Please share in the comment section below.
Also if you enjoyed this article on the health benefits of going vegan then let’s help more people out by sharing.